Please support the Garland High School Orchestras Booster
Club (aka the Boosters)!
All parents, family, and friends of Garland High School (GHS)
Orchestras students and GHS alumni are encouraged to participate in the GHS Orchestras Booster Club.
About the Booster Club
The Boosters have been organized to financially and organizationally
support the Garland High School Orchestras.
Many events are scheduled for the upcoming year. As you know,
these events require planning and aren’t without cost. Through various fund raisers, including this membership drive
and request for donations, the Booster Club will consider supporting and organizing the following:
• Back to school party to especially welcome new orchestra members
• Offset cost for new equipment
Scholarship for a college bound senior
• Scholarship funds for students unable to afford music lessons
Subsidizing the cost of the end-of-year Orchestras Banquet
• Subsidizing the cost of contest fees (solo and ensemble)
• Senior gifts
These are the Booster
Club membership levels:
• $25 or more - Family Membership
or more - Silver Bow Membership
• $100 or more - First Chair Sponsor
$250 or more - Section Sponsor
• $500 or more - Orchestra Benefactor
The contribution list will not be shared with any other organization.
Additional Ways to Support the Orchestras - Tom Thumb Reward Card
The Boosters receive an automatic contribution if you will make a one-time request
to the business office to credit all your purchases to account number 6042.
Click here to download a Tom Thumb Reward Card application